viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

A beautiful beach


Hi teacher and classmates, today I´m going to talk about a beautiful beach that I know, this beach calls Ñague. This amazing beach is in the north of the country near to Los Vilos, but this beach is special because nobody knows, because is a private beach and only the rich people who live in that place have the main access, for that reason all the people who want the visit the beach must go through to a ravine to get it, and is very difficult because the ravine is so big, and also is so steep.

The last time I visit this beach was in fiestas Patrias, I went with my boyfriend and we spent all morning there, was very special because the beach is completely alone and were just two of us, we walk along the beach, collected shells, take the sun and also we swam up a bii, the beach is beautiful and really romantic, my boyfriend and I spent a great time together.
 

I think that is amazing find a beach that nobody knows, is great visit a beach all to yourself , because you can have a romantic moment, also you can swim much more relaxed and do wherever you want.

2 comentarios:

  1. That exclusive to the beach jaja I never goint to at this place but in the picture saw beautiful, see you(:

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Is an amazing beach, I like this picture! I don´t know, but I like to travel for it!
    See you :)

    ResponderBorrar