viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

27 F


Hello teacher and classmates, today I’m going to talk about the earthquake of February 27. This event was two years ago in 2010, I was in a car when the earthquake began with a friend; we came on way home from a party. When the earthquake began the car stopped and began to move a lot, also the wind was very strong. I don’t have a fear of earthquakes and for this reason when the earthquake finished, I quickly return home seeing if my family was okay. Fortunately nothing happened to them, the only problem was that my mother had a fit of hysteria and my little brother was in tears; in the house was all good, all the crockery was in It place and also the furniture.

For me and everyone I know the earthquake was not as severe because nobody got hurt and no one lost their house or something like that, but in the south in places like Iloca, Dichato, Cobquecura the earthquake was something catastrophic that destroyed everything in its path helped by the tsunami that term by raze everything leaving hundreds dead, children without their mothers, wives without husbands and also completely destroyed families.
 

The earthquake was very intense with a magnitude of 8.8° on the scale of Richter becoming the second strongest in the history of Chile and the sixth strongest in world history. Everyone knows that Chile is a very seismic country and we all know that will continue to be home to large earthquakes therefore we must be better prepared to withstand these disasters and do not continue to collect as many lives and families.    
 

 

2 comentarios:

  1. Earthquakes in a car... I think that all in your world move a lot harmoniously xd
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. with a friend? hahaha not with Thor? the earthquake was very bad and horrible :( I hope the next time (like in 25 years more) you'll be with your family! See you

    ResponderBorrar