viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

The Future


Hi friends today I’m going to talk about the future, well I think that en ten years I will be at Santiago in my house and maybe married with my boyfriend with one or two childrens.
About work I think that in 10 years I´ll be titled as geography and I will work on that, also I think will work with my husband in the business of my parents in La Vega Central selling avocados. Principio del formularioAs I said before at this point I would like to share my life with my boyfriend, and hopefully have 5 children. 4 men and 1 girl, I always wanted a large family and of course always be close to my parents I never would leave alone. In 10 years I hope I got a beautiful family, a great economic stability to give everything my family needs, a good job and my own house, also I hope to travel a lot and meet many countries and cultures.

I believe that in 10 years the world will be greatly changed with many more technology, be filled more and more garbage in every were and also I think that the world is going to be more dangerous for everyone and also increase much poverty and population.

As for my life I hope everything goes as I have planned that be wonderful for me, but about the world, I hope changes I think not happen because I want a beautiful and quiet world for my family and for me.

 


3 comentarios:

  1. Hi
    You have your future really plan, nice. I hope you can do every think you want to do in this 10 years.
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Fran, the picture gave me much laughter jajajaja very good your story :)
    see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Fran, I've see that you're very project oneself with Thor! I like that because he's a very good boy, byeeee :D

    ResponderBorrar