viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

A Walk You Would Like to Do Again


Hello bloggers, today I´ m going to talk about a walk I would like to again. I would like to walk again for the city of Buenos Aires, especially for the neighbourhood of Palermo and Caminito.

I would like to walk for Palermo again because this is a wonderful place, is like Bellavista. The neighbourhood have many discos, pubs, restaurants and also is a very touristic district.When I went to Buenos Aires and knowledge Palermo, I found it a great place and spent a wonderful time in the pubs and clubs, also I known many new people, and I had fun, for this reason I would love to cross it again in some moment of my life, but this time with my boyfriend.
 

On the other hand I would like to go back Caminito because when I was in that place I pass and excellent time, the place has many places with memories, clothes, leather clothing, purse, shoes, and drinks, there are also restaurants and pubs and in the corners you find couples dancing tango all the time.
 

In general I would like to walk for all Buenos Aires again, I think that the entire city is amazing, has many diversions and places to see; when I was there I taste tasty meats, wonderful pizzas with a yummy cheese and also a wonderful and very creamy ice cream.
 

I hope to go to Buenos Aires gain, but this time I hope to go with my boyfriend to visit all these beautiful places with him and spend many romantic moments together.

 

 

5 comentarios:

  1. I have never gone to Buenos Aires, but I imagine is a beautiful city.
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I haven't went to that place, buy sounds really interesting :)
    above all the yummy cheese! jaajaja
    see you! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I want to know Argentina!!
    See you fran :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Fran! Your trip was very exciting! Also I hope know someday Argentina, because the bohemian life is veeeery interesting hahahha

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Nice trip! I hope go sometime to Argentina with my girlfriend

    ResponderBorrar