viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

Something I would like to learn to do...


Hello teacher and classmates, today I ´m going to talk about something I would like to learn to do.  I love to learn to dance Tango, be a wonderful tango dancer. I want to dance tango because it is a dance very sensual and also very beautiful, besides is not very common and not all dance it. I think it´s very hard to learn to dance, because the steps are very complicated and also I´m not a good dancer, in fact I never danced so this would be a challenge for me.  Tango is a dance very difficult according to experts for that matter; I think I could learn to dance in a time of six months if I work hard, besides all the steps must be coordinated whit dance partner and that adds difficulty.
 

For dance tango I not need much equipment, just a good pair of high heels and a beautiful dress to look cute in the dance floor.  I think it will be a great difficulty doing tango steps because they need a lot of discipline and dedication, another difficulty that can arise is the coordination with dance partner.
 

I hope in the future learn to dance tango and hopefully be a excellent dancer and show beautiful choreographies.  
 

 

8 comentarios:

  1. Hi
    Tango is a really beautiful tango
    I hope you can dance tango with Thor some day!
    see you

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Tango is so entertaining I like see persons dancing it (:
    You have to say at Thor that dancing with you jaajja
    See you (:

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Who is Thor????? Can he dance cueca?

    Tango = cool dance. I went to argentina a few years back and saw some great tango dancers. I hope you manage to learn (& Thor too!)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Oooh!!!! I like very much this kind of dance, I think is beatiful and passionate!
    I hope you can learn it!!
    See you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello Fran!
    Tango is a dance very beautiful, but I don't know dance it :(
    When I went to Argentina, on the street had a couple dancing Tango, was beautiful!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi Fran! this dance it's very sexy to dance with Thor... jajaja, I hope you can learn Tango so you have another way to conquer your boyfriend 1313

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Woow fran, is very sexy dance the tango, if you know cheap class Notify me jajaja

    ResponderBorrar