viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2013

VICTORIA


Hello teacher and classmates, today I going to write about my favourite soap, VICTORIA!! The best soap that I watched in my life. This it´s Colombian soap that tells the story of Victoria de Arismendi, a woman of 50 years, mother of three, and wife of the prestigious and rich lawyer Enrique Arismendi.

 
The drama begins when Enrique leaves Victoria for a young woman, Tatiana a beautiful lawyer. Victoria stays alone with her 2 daughters and her son and suffer a lot of time for her husband.  Time later Victoria knows Geronimo Acosta a young and handsome radio announcer a men who pursues and falls in love with her. They begin a beautiful relationship, in the first instance all her family opposes and also his husband, but she continues whit Geronimo no matter what.
 
 

In the final moment Enrique leaves Tatiana and Geronimo go out of the country for job matters, but Victoria would not accompany.  Enrique wanted to recover Victoria, but she doesn’t want, then when Geronimo returned for her, he and Victoria stay together and began a live side by side
 
 
 
Enrique stay alone, and Tatiana never returned with him, because she understand that he never love her.
 
 
 

 

 

3 comentarios:

  1. Oooh Fran!!! I remember this soap my grandmother always saw !!! jajaja
    Is funny!
    See you xd

    ResponderBorrar
  2. ahahahahah I don't like Victoria but your post it's very funny...bye bye my Little friend :D

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This is my favourite soap!!! I see it in two opportunity because I love it!! Victoria is the best.

    ResponderBorrar