lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

RAMMSTEIN CONCERT´S


Today I’m going to talk about the first concert I went to, three years ago, in November,  when I was sixteen years . I love all kind of music, but in this time the metal was my favourite kind between all the others, and for that reason I decide went to the concert of my favourite band,  Rammstein in estadio bicentenario de la Florida, whit my best friend of the school.  

We spend a really good time together, we enjoy all the music, and also all the action in the concert, because the group present a really complete show, whit fire, ligts, colours, the singer´s voice was the same as I listen to on his cd´s,  and the most important, they present amazing performances whit his songs.

I’m went to other concerts but, I think that the best was rammstein, because the show was incredible, without troubles, all was impeccable for my and for all the people that was in that place.

3 comentarios:

  1. I don't like Rammstein, but i imagine how well was this concert, bye my love! hahahah

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm sure you had a great time =) always feels exciting going to a concert

    ResponderBorrar