lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

My best fried


Hi bloggers today I ‘am going to talk about a friend, about my best friend, her name is Javiera, I know her since fourth grade because we are classmate, but we started to be friends in seventh grade. I love my friend because she always is a good person to me, she gives me good advice, supported me at all times, she helps me in bad times, as well I supported and help she all along.
 We have done many things together, many good times and many special moments, like our graduation from eighth grade, our study tour where we met many special places of south of Chile and share with our classmates, our prom night, and also our graduation from 12thgrade.After finishing school, that summer, we went together to Buenos Aires for a week, where we met the stadium Boca Juniors, the pink house, and the Obelisk and also we go out every night and met many pubs, and disco of the city, and live many unforgettable moments.
Lately we have moved a little because we do different things, but this year she came to design to my same university, so I can see her in the breaks, and also many times we go together to the house because we live in the same neighborhood



3 comentarios:

  1. That funny have to your best firend in the faculty! , is a friendship very nice, but yours are in the support each other, my congratulations for keep this beatiful friend!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Fran visit my blog
    http://sofielenaherrera.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You have been friend for a long time! and it's awesome that you can see her in breaks =)

    ResponderBorrar