lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

My prom night


Hi bloggers!!  Today I´m going to talk about a special celebration for me.  I like to write about my prom night, one of the most important moments of my life. My prom night was in December of 2011 in a really big and nice building call Akropolis, near of my house. This night was very important to me, because I finished school and began a new stage of my life, also was an special time because I went to whit my mother, my best friend and also with a really good friend as my companion. The party was amazing, first dined, later than that there was an act, with many photos and videos of my classmates and I, and also our parents gave us a rose as a personal present. After all the tender moments, the party started in a hug and beautiful room in the building where my friends and I share, drink, talk, and dance all night.

I have to say that this moment was very good to me, I have many beautiful memories of that party, because that was one of the last time that I saw my friend, my companion, because later than that we fight and never speak again in two years.

7 comentarios:

  1. awwww, i imagine that was so exciting *-*, of course your dress was beautiful and you was gorgeous! hahaha, bye Fran, i love you! <3

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. yessss this was a very special moment, and of course my dress was amazing!!! i love you <3

      Borrar
  2. Sound like a great party!
    Do you figth with your companion in the party? or days before?

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. we figth days before that... and we never talk again in more than a year

      Borrar
    2. I remember my party when I finished school, was horrible and boring!
      Great party Fran, See you :)

      Borrar
  3. I remeber my prom night too, really special moment =)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I imagine that you looked very cute with your dress Fran :) See you!

    ResponderBorrar