lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

Madame Tussauds wax museum



Hi friends, today Im going to talk of a place where I love to go if I were in London, this is the madame tussauds wax museum, that is located in Madame Tussauds, Marylebone Road, London NW1 5LR. The museum is a couple of minutes walk from the tube station Baker Street, this is the best and faster way to go. Admission to the museum is worth 30 pounds.
In the museum you can see the wax figure of many celebrities, singers, athletes, actors,  actresses and also from the royal family of England.

I would love to go because the wax figures are incredible, very real and also equal to the people they represent, would be amazing to have photos with all the figures, in fact  this would be the first place that would visit if i where in London



2 comentarios:

  1. I think that is very funny museum, well I would like to visit London! Like them all!
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I've only seen pictures but imagine it must be awesome reality of wax sculptures

    ResponderBorrar