lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

My Photograph

Hi bloggers. Today I’d like to talk about a photograph that I took in my vacations with my family in Brazil, specifically in Rio de Janeiro,  two years ago in January of 2011. The photo shows one part of the city of Rio, and the beach of Copacabana and Ipanema. The photo is really special for my, because remember me all that beautiful days with my family, the good moments, and also all the places that I met. In that trip visit very touristic places of Rio like El Corcovado, where is El Cristo Redentor, the hill Pan de azucar, the Copacabana palace and many stores and restaurants of the city. Also I went to Buzios and took several tours where I know 7 beaches, and many places to buy clothes and shoes typical of the place.

For me this trip was beautiful, and I hope to have many special moments as the journey with my family for a long time.
 
 

 

6 comentarios:

  1. Nice picture, the best are the good memories that a picture leave you :)
    see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi my love, your picture is very beautiful and i imagine your special moments in Brasil... 1313 hahaha, take care and see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. wooow Beautiful picture fran! And wonderful place!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Fran, is a beatiful picture! , knew many places!!! I do not know Brazil, but you and friends have told me it is great and with much trade for the tourists, is a beatiful experience, thanks for share.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love Brazil! In 2009 I went to brazil, specifically to Porto Seguro and I enjoyed so much :)
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Nice picture! I went to brazil in 2004 with all my classmates, it's wonderfull there.

    ResponderBorrar