lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

TECHNOLOGY


My favourite piece of technology is definitely my cellphone. I have my first cellphone when I was fifteen years old, that was a present from my parents in christmas, and from that time I never stop to use it, for this same reason is that I have many cellphones in my life, about seven or eight.
I use my cellphone for everything, like talk with my family, friends and specially my boyfriend, send text, and also whatsapp message, besides I use the internet of mi cellphone for looking any kind of things, and principally for use facebook and share with my cyber-friends. I dont have a photographic camera, then I use my cellphone for taking all the photos that I wish.
I can say that I love my cellphone because I can do anything with it, use it in every place, and every time of the day, and also and the most important thing, is that it keeps me connected with all my special people.

 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hey! I think that my cellphone is my favorite pice of technology too ! haha xoxo

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would like to have an i-phone but they are very expensive:(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. you have a great smartphone, much better than mine I can say haha

    ResponderBorrar