viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

My favourite song


Hi friends, today I will talk about my favorite song, This is "How you remind me", of the rock group call Nickelback

I love this song because it tells the story of a sad and lonely man, who still loves the woman who played with him and broke his heart, and because of that is why the man still wonders if she continues play with him and his love for her.

The first time I heard this song, was many years ago when I was with my best friend in her house! both hear this song together and we loved!! and still love even, especially because I remember many times in my life and also many people who at some point were very important to me.

Listen to it is a cool song, I leave the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M

Regards!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Wooow Fran!!! This is a amazing song! beatiful! I love this... I forget this xD
    Thank you for published this :)
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I don't like this band but I like only one song by Nickelback, it name is "never gonna be alone" is so beautiful and it video is very nice too :)

    ResponderBorrar