jueves, 4 de julio de 2013

EL TUNEL


Hello followers today I will talk about a book that I love and that according to my opinion is one of the best, this is EL TUNEL, of Ernesto Sabato. I read this book because my school was obligatory and because I had a test on it, but I must say I enjoy so much reading it.

The book tells the story of the painter Juan Pablo Castel, which creates an obsessive love for Maria Iribarne, the woman who was his partner for a time, living an intense love that ends in tragedy, because Castel blinded by jealousy and obsession kills Maria in an act of madness.

I enjoyed the book because it is a very interesting story, mixing the theme of love, jealousy, obsession and also because the book has a lot of suspense in Castel's character, because of his impulsive acts in all the history.

I recommend this book, I think everyone should read it at least once because it is bright, captures your attention at all times and also have a beautiful history of romance and madness and according to my opinion the best book of all time


1 comentario: