jueves, 4 de julio de 2013

Chris Hemsworth


Hello classmates, today I speak of someone I would love to know, he is chris hemswoth, better known as the actor who plays Thor.



I'd love to see it or better yet know because I think it's the most beautiful man in the entire world, with his beautiful blue eyes, long blond hair, big muscles, and her beautiful face, definitely if I want to meet someone in hollywood is him.



If I came to know and have before me, I would faint first and then take lots of pictures next to it, for that way always have the memory that I was with him!! I would also like to go out with him, eat something , talk, then I would show that my best friend who also thinks he's a beautiful man, to finally say good bay him and tell him that always find a fan who admires his work here in Chile.

I hope that this actor always perfomer the unique and incomparable Thor for all time, and of course I hope that him, continue being the beatiful man that is today.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario