viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

A game I played as a child


Hi teacher and friends today I am going to talk about a game I played as a child. Well when I was a child everything was so different, because i went to the school and always play in all breaks with my friends, of course when I was in basic education. My friends and I played an kind of games like “La Pinta”, the hidden, , the ice, ice, sun, but my favourite was always “ The police, thief”.
 
When I knowledge this game I was 9 or 10 years old and from this moment was my favourite because the game consist of two groups, one group are the cops, and the other group are the thieves; when the game start the cops must be in the “Capacha” which is the prison of the thieves, when t cops are in that place the thieves have 10 seconds to run away before the cops come to catch them and take the Capacha. When the police catch all the thieves the game is over. I play this game with almost all my classmates, because all prefer that game and also needed a large group to play it.
I enjoyed so much his game because it was very exciting, you needed run as fast as you could if you were a thief and you needed catch many thieves as you can if you were police. I remember the last time I playes this game, was in my study tour, all my classmates and I played this game one last time for remember old days.  

4 comentarios:

  1. I played that in the school break! :D
    see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I don't remember I played that game but sound funny
    See you fran

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Fran !
    The best game of the world is "La pinta" !! The police, thief is very good, but I enjoyed so much when we played "la pinta"

    ResponderBorrar