viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

Here comes The Summer!!!


Hi friends and teacher today I am going to talk about my plans for this summer. Well I have many plans for this vacations, the first is that i´ll go to Mexico and I will visit Playa del Carmen and Cancun for 7 days, I go with my parents my brother, my grandparents and my boyfriend. We go to this place because is a very touristic place and also very beautiful besides I never visit the Caribe. My trip is in January 30, the trip takes 10 hours. I am very exciting because the place is very beautiful and also very different, also in that place you can do many different activities like dive, swim with dolphins and swimming in the sea with warm water.

Another plan for my vacations is going to Los Vilos because my family and I go to that place every year is like a tradition, I enjoy a lot go to Los Vilos because is very quiet and relaxing for my, also in that place I can do many different things like running, bicycling and walk for all the town because is very little, to this place I go with my parents, my brother, my grandparents and of course my boyfriend.

I hope that all my friends have a nice holiday.

 

2 comentarios:

  1. wow!! you going to visit Cacun, I want to know this palce too, I hope that you enjoy much you holiday. See you fran :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow! Mexico is an amazing country, I went one time when I was a child, I don´t remember so much about the journey, but I hope you enjoy this trip :)
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar